Terms of Participation
Omotenashi Nihonbashi offers guided tours and hands-on experiences in English.
We offer guided tours and hands-on experiences in English. Japanese visitors are also welcome to participate, but please be aware that the contents are geared towards foreigners.
By participating in these activities, all participants shall agree with the following points.
- · All participants are automatically covered by event insurance.
Please provide the number of participants, as well as the name, age, and contact information of the representative at the time of registration.
- · Please follow the instructions of our staff when participating in the activities.
Please do not behave in a manner that may cause inconvenience to others.
- · Photos taken by the staff may be posted on the official website of the Nihonbashi Information Center, official SNS and other social platforms. Customers who do not wish to appear in such photographs must inform the staff in advance, before the activity starts.
- · In general, you may take photos for your personal enjoyment, but be aware that there may be some areas where the use of photography will be prohibited. Please refrain from taking photos when notified by the staff.
- · Video recording is prohibited. (In cases of filming by the press, an "Application for Permission to Film" must be submitted in advance.)
- · In order to maintain smooth progress during the guided tour, please refrain from shopping during the tour. If you would like to purchase a specific item, we kindly ask you to do so only after the tour has been completed.
- · After payment has been made, cancellations or reduction in the number of participants will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, If the organizer deems it impossible to hold the tour due to harsh conditions such as stormy weather, changes in social conditions, etc.; the customer will be offered a different schedule or if not possible, a complete refund will be provided.
Reservations can be cancelled before the deadline for reservations.
The following rules shall apply:
If a cancellation is made after the reservation deadline, after payment has been made, or if a cancellation is made without notice, the following cancellation fees will apply.
Cancellation fee: 100% of the participation fee
*The reservation deadline changes based on the activity. For more details, check the activities list.
*Regarding changes to the reservation date and time, please call the Nihonbashi Information Center to consult with us. (If a change of date and time possible, we may be able to accommodate changes.) If a change of date and time is not possible, we will offer an alternative date. Please understand that if a change is not possible and you are unable to attend the event, it will be treated as a cancellation, and therefore no refund will be made.
We thank you for you cooperation and understanding.